How AI and Technology Continue to Significantly Impact the Restaurant Industry
Spend time with experts Nichlos Belsito and Scott Youkilis as they discuss how AI and Technology continue to significantly impact the restaurant industry, transforming various aspects of operations, the employee experience, customer service, and even the dining experience. As the industry faces continued economic pressures, it's important for operators to understand the technology that their restaurant needs to control costs and drive revenue in 2024.
Here are several ways in which AI and technology are likely to influence restaurants:
• Operations and Management: Automation of Tasks, Predictive Analytics, Streamlining Processes, Inventory and Supply Chain Management.
• Enhanced Customer Experience: Personalization, Chatbots and Virtual Assistants, Contactless Payment, and Ordering.
• Labor Management: Scheduling, Engagement, Compliance and Cost Controls. • Food Preparation and Innovation: Kitchen Robotics, Menu Optimization, Food Quality and Safety.
• Marketing and Sales: Social Media and Online Presence, Dynamic Pricing.
• Mobile and Virtual Dining: Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR), Mobile Ordering and Delivery.